- The administrator of your personal data is Carol Schlorff, firstname.lastname@example.org
- You personal data will be collected for correspondence purposes, to leave comments, or to subscribe for new post notifications
- The following data is collected: first name, last name, email address, IP address
- Your data will be retained for the length of existence of the website
- I never sell your personal data
- Your personal data may be collected by Facebook ,Twitter, or Pinterest, if you press on the “Facebook”, “Twitter”, or “Pinterest” buttons
- Your personal data is transferred to the United States because that is where the server is located (www.groundsite.com)
- You have the right to access your personal data, to edit it, to delete it or to limit its collection.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent all you have to do is email me directly at the following address: email@example.com
- You have the right to send complaints to: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Prezes UODO), ul Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, tel. 22 531 03 00, fax. 22 531 03 01, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies can be read by my website, as well as by systems belonging to other parties (for example Facebook, Twitter). They are short files saved on a computer, phone, tablet or other device.
On my website cookies are used for the following purposes: a) to make your web surfing more efficient, b) to ensure security while on a website, c) to leave comments, d) to subscribe for new post notifications, e) to use functions from social media (such as the “Like” button on Facebook), f) to protect from spam.